Tuesday, April 28, 2009

Evaluation Workshop

On Tuesday, May 12, 2009, Tom Newbery, ATM will present a special Evaluation Workshop. Tom is an experienced evaluator with great tips on how you can be better at the evaluation process. He will cover:
  • What is an Evaluation ?
  • What must I do to be Good at it ?
  • What tools do I have ?
  • What is the Evaluation process ?
  • What’s in it for me ?
  • How do I use the Tools ?
  • Is the a “Guide”?
  • Practical Tips !
  • Evaluation Habits
Don't miss this special event!
For more information about Boca Raton Toastmasters, visit our main web site.

2 comments:

  1. Wish I could be there. Somebody please take good notes. - JJ

    ReplyDelete
  2. The handouts for this evaluator workshop on 5/12/09 are on the members only section of http://bocaraton.freetoasthost.ws/ under 'Speaker Notes'

    ReplyDelete